This one-story Victorian country home was built by Robert Kelley and acquired by the Veal-McCoy family in 1950. Wrapping around three sides, the porch brims with turned columns and spindles. Wide brick steps lead to the front and side entrances. Decorative shingles adorn the entrance pediment and dormer above. Inside, the fourteen-foot high tongue-and-groove ceilings and beaded wainscoting are original to the house. Rooms filled with Victorian antiques and family collectables such as cut-glass, quilts, blue enamel ware, old kitchen utensils and dolls add to the ambiance of the house. The barn has been converted to an event setting.
268 N. Harris St., Sandersville, GA 31082