The Newman-Bell House was built around 1895 by Major Newman’s younger son Isadore Newman. The home is Victorian style. Isadore Newman maintained a close relationship with his parents who lived next door and wired an emergency bell between the two homes. A windmill and water tank gave water to both him and his parents. After fire damage in 1903, they rebuilt the home with classical details. Now, it is a private residence.